A programmable keyboard is a keyboard which can be configured to perform a variety of custom commands with the use of hot keys. Typically, a programmable keyboard is managed with a computer utility which can be used to record the desired commands.
- Membrane key switches with tactile feeling
- 10 million strokes operating life cycles
- True keyboard wedge function: Key Code or ASCII Code
- Windows software programming without TSR program
- Magnetic stripe card reader available with various track combinations
- 6 positions key lock function